Monday, December 3, 2012

pink ribbon north face Yu hospital comes in nothing but Erh ... I really do not want to lose her

 month, every day the face of clear childhood, I really feel that all this cruelty!
Yu hospital comes in nothing but Erh ,Womens North Face Jackets... I really do not want to lose her, the most intolerable, I lost her, she will be the arrangement of two Prince to be the next one to win over those gifts, on the other I said, a win over a fat flow of oil in Dajian, a slender white body, think of the Qing child will be a fat guy dirty pressure in the body, wanton ravages of humiliation I particularly intolerable that all this can be avoided!
Be avoided, in the end how to avoid it? Do I suddenly told the prince, I have something, you can not go over it? That fool know that I was afraid of ...... this fixed point brains!
Think of here, I could not help secretly cursed himself, just the mouth so fast and doing ah, it is better to say sequelae of their own still must find a place to Qianxiu As a result, not all OK, you?
See me frown, the second son exposed a skeptical look, worried look at me and said: Suddenly looked up and looked towards the prince from his eyes, I can only see the anxiety and worries, it is clear ... this is a completely just focus on the guy ... I really see Zou Leyan
Sighed and shook his head, ...... person's state of mind is really important, just started watching him, how to see how good, but know the future, look at his time, all completely sour, the same smile,pink ribbon north face, In my opinion, they both looked so fake!
Although he has given me a very generous, but ...... it is linked to my own value, when I do not have that value

No comments:

Post a Comment